In the feisty years, of Grayeyes’ youth, stories were filled with a preparedness to fight and prove what is right. Now, post PTSD, it is best to let the same stories show their tenacious balance. Each one is an invitation into a world of thoughts and shadows where ethics dance between the mind, and imposed rules.
- Locum’s Law, podcast
- Snake Balls & 911 Walls – written work
- Unscented Perfume – written work
- Red Bow, Long Hair – 5 minute podcast
- Komagata Maru – short written story (also a post)
- Serenity – short written story (also a post)
- Bonavista Social Club – short written story (also a post)
- Split Peas & Spillars Cove – short written story (also a post)
- Rage – the fabled version – short story (also a post)
- Fiction – written story – they are all good stories but this one is special…and true!
- Pacing – a short metaphor tied to autism and a true experience (also a post)
- Two Choices Mate & Become A Decision
- Black Friday – a piece about suicidal ideations – worth the read!
- Fragmented – a podcast about Hunters, Weavers, Stories, and Nightmares.
- Evacuated Guests – a podcast about redefining how we interpret things.
- Lucky Weapon – a short story of a horse, a dog, and a crisis managed.
Please note that the audio work of Locum’s Law has been gratefully produced by CFRU Interim Programmer, Christopher Currie. I am hoping for more from this talented producer.
This soundwalk is a seventeen minute rest, allowing your brain to recalibrate. Take the seventeen moments and listen. Listen often knowing the more you train your brain to rest and recalibrate the better your life. The audio recording ends perfectly, calling you to return to here and now, with a simple dog bark. Try it at work as a pick up to a tough day.